Beverly Cota - Real Estate Agent
I have been a Realtor for over 30 years. I started in 1985 as a loan officer for a major mortgage company and became a Realtor in 1987. I have worked for such prestigious companies including Merrill Lynch Realty, Re/max, Prudential CA Realty and First Team Real Estate. I believe my success has been built on putting my clients first, listening to their needs, combined with hard work, professional courteous service, knowledge, and dedication. I utilize the latest technology and industry tools to obtain the maximum exposure for your home, thus creating more demand, to obtain the best price.
I will go the extra mile, not only in the marketing plan to sell your home, but in helping you find your new home as well. I believe in customers for life. Much of my business comes from referrals from past clients and they can rest assured that I will provide their friends and family the same great quality service that I have provided them.
I am looking forward to being your Realtor!
- Loan officer for a major mortgage company 1984 - 1987
- Licensed with the California Department of Real Estate since 1987
- Merrill Lynch Realty 1987 - 1989, acquired by Prudential California Realty in 1989; with Prudential 1989 - 1994
- Re/max Real Estate Services 1994 - 2011
- Prudential CA Realty 2011 - 2015
- First Team Real Estate 2015 - present
- Numerous top sales awards, including Hall of Fame, Leading Edge Society, 100% Club, and Honors Society.
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Pacific West Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- (SFR) Foreclosure and Short Sale Certified through the National Association of Realtors
- Platinum certified agent with REOTRANS/Equator
- Certified with RES.NET
- Five Star BPO & REO Training and Certification